Automate your recruiting process by using the Online Employment Application software and HRSource HRIS
The hiring process can take up a lot of your HR department's time as it processes job application forms, enters data into the system and forwards job applications to the right manager. This time -consuming process can tax your limited HR resources and slow down the entire hiring process. Any delays cost your firm money as important positions remain vacant or can result in loosing valuable candidates.
Speed up your recruiting and hiring process by using an HRIS that includes a web-based job application
module. These programs automate parts of the recruiting process, reducing the time and steps necessary
to identify the best applicants and get the applications into the hands of the hiring manager.
How does it work?
This means applications can speed through the HR department instead of waiting to be processed... With the data already loaded into HRSource, HR can more efficiently pass it on to the hiring manager.
Benefits to your organization?
- Reduces the time it takes to get job applicants to hiring managers.
- Time saving as HR does not get tied up with forms and data entry.
- Accurate data as the job applicant enters his/her own information and assumes responsibility for its correctness.
- Paperwork reduction
- Recruiters & managers can open new positions online (and close them when they get filled) speeding up the posting process.
- The applicant's progress can be tracked more efficiently in HRSource.
- HRSource can generate the appropriate response letters.
- Federal government contractors or subcontractors can more easily track applicant data for affirmative action plan (AAP) reporting.
Contact us if you need help with your HRIS project.