HRnetSource in the Cloud
HRnetSource HRIS may be deployed on-premise (in-house server) or in a private cloud (virtual private server). Read below to see if
putting HRnetSource in a private cloud is a good option for your company.
- HRnetSource may be installed on your existing cloud server if available.
- If you do not have an existing cloud server, then you can lease a Windows-based Virtual Private Server "VPS" from an Internet service provider.
Auxillium West will setup the server.
- Windows Remote Desktop Connection is used to access the cloud server and run HRSource, the core database/admin tool.
- HRSource on the cloud is available in a single (one user at a time) or dual (two users at a time) user license.
- You can save a report into a PDF format and access it via the remote desktop connection.
- Unlike a multi-tenant cloud (Software As A Service or SaaS) application, the single-tenant cloud approach enables you to have total control and
discretion over HRSource and SelfSource customizations. You do not share it with other users (multi-tenant), and you do not pay recurring per
The Virtual Private Server (VPS) can house HRSource, SelfSource, and the Online Employment Application. The software license fees are the same
for the cloud as they are for a network installation. Additional fee for the Virtual Private Server (cloud storage fee).