Streamline your Timesheet Tracking process with the Online Project / Time Tracking Module. This module is web-based and saves time for your employees, managers and the HR staff. It is an add-on module to the HRSource™-SelfSource™ HRIS solution. Here’s how it works:
Employees log on and enter time worked per day and per project.
- Employees can enter and edit their time sheets each day or at the end of the week.
- At the beginning of each week employees begin a new timesheet.
- The Total column and Total row are calculated by the system.
- The system can track an unlimited number of time codes per week per employee.
- Employee data (name, department, manager, etc.) come from HRSource™.
- Once the employee approves their timesheet, they cannot edit it.
Managers approve timesheets online.
- Managers can view their employees’ current and past timesheets.
- Managers approve their employees’ weekly timesheets. Once approved, the manager cannot edit it.
- Managers can view standard reports, including totals hours worked by time code or by employee for the specified workweeks.
- Unlimited time codes can be set up.
- Data can be exported to external systems such as payroll.
- Web-based reports for Managers include:
- Past timesheets of employees
- Current employees’ timesheets for approval
- Total hours worked by time code or by employee for a specified range of workweeks
- Incomplete time sheets