Why should I use HRnetSource?
Any organization that has at least 20 employees can benefit from using HRnetSource™ HRIS. Aside from improving overall productivity and efficiency, below are specific examples of why HRnetSource™ HRIS is the tool of choice among small and mid-size organizations.
HRnetSource™ has helpful, practical and effective tools such as:
- Salary Planning Tool to help managers ensure pay equity in their organization and staying within budget
- Performance Management process to ensure that the best performers are being recognized and rewarded, which fosters loyalty in the organization
- Turnover report, headcount, hiring and termination data (by department) to help management take timely corrective action as needed
- Total Compensation / Employee Benefits Statement which displays all benefits and related costs and helps employees realize the full value of the benefits that they are receiving
HRnetSource™ saves you time and money. Here are some examples:
- Avoid overpaying for benefits by using the monthly benefits billing report in HRSource™. This allows you to easily reconcile the monthly benefits bills that are received from insurance providers.
- By consistently tracking Leave Activity (Sick, Vacation, Paid-Time-Off), the organization can accurately account for accrual liabilities, as well as manage attendance, productivity and employee morale (no unrecorded days off, no using unearned time off!)
- With HRSource™, you can quickly complete and submit necessary government forms and avoid costly penalties.
- Cost-per-Hire data helps the organization manage recruiting costs.
HRnetSource™ is designed specifically for small to mid-size organizations with limited budgets yet deserve excellent products and services.